Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: how many blades does your razor have?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: how many blades does your razor have?

    One...w00t w00t
    i did try that once, quite a hard shave

    but i have three on mine
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: how many blades does your razor have?

    [ QUOTE ]
    Gillette just upped the ante with the "Fusion" a 5 bladed razor.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    yea, they were just put out in stores the other day

  3. #13
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: how many blades does your razor have?

    Got the gillete mach 3 that I use sometimes, but I have an electric razor from remington...works really well on my face...I will use the mach 3 if I haven't shaved in 2 or 3 days.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: how many blades does your razor have?

    I use a 3 bade razor
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: how many blades does your razor have?

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Gillette just upped the ante with the "Fusion" a 5 bladed razor.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    yea, they were just put out in stores the other day

    [/ QUOTE ]

    wow, I just got a Fusion yesterday. Best razor I've ever used. It didn't feel like I was shaving while using it but when finished my face was as smooth as ever. The blades just glided over my face so easy and really left no razor burn at all.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •